An injury, illness or death places enormous strain on a family, both emotionally and financially.
New Way Estate Lawyers can help you if you are personally facing injury, illness or death, or if you simply want to ensure your affairs are in order in case one of these situations were to arise. We have a professional and caring team of estate lawyers who can help you prepare important documents that will give you and your family peace of mind for the future. We can even make the process a little easier by arranging to meet with you at your home, nursing home or hospital, if it is difficult for you to come to our office.
We can also help you if you have had a loved one pass away. You may need help because you are the executor or administrator of your loved one’s estate. Alternatively you may need help because you are the beneficiary of the estate, or you think you should have been named a beneficiary of the estate. Regardless of your circumstances our team of estate lawyers are able to provide you with expert information, advice and representation.
Our Estate Lawyers specialise in the following types of estate law matters:
- preparing wills
- preparing power of attorney documents
- preparing advanced health care directives
- preparing binding death nominations
- obtaining a grant of probate for a deceased estate
- obtaining a grant of letters of administration for a deceased estate
- applying for a reseal of probate
- administering a deceased estate
- contesting a will
- appealing a superannuation fund decision