Our Legal Advice EAP allows you to –
- Respond to and manage the impacts of domestic violence, separation and divorce on your employees and your workforce;
- Provide a wholistic EAP service to your employees that supports them mentally, emotionally and legally;
- Foster a healthy and supportive workplace culture that demonstrates zero tolerance to domestic violence;
- Make a difference and help end domestic violence in the broader community.
Our EAP offering
This offers employees a 90 minute in person or online initial consultation, with one of our experienced family lawyers. Tailored legal advice, focused on resolution, will be provided regarding any of the following:
- Separation and / or divorce;
- Family and domestic violence
- Parenting and custody arrangements;
- Financial and property settlements; and
- Child Support.
Complimentary inclusions for all Legal advice EAP
With any EAP your employees have access to the following inclusions:
- A complimentary 20-minute initial telephone call with one of our experienced family lawyers to discuss their individual situation.
- Free membership to Lunch with a Lawyer, an easily accessible online space and community where people can ask an experienced family lawyer questions about domestic violence and family law and obtain free information and resources relevant to their situation. Every weekday from 12pm to 1pm our experienced family lawyers spend their lunchtime online answering questions.
- Free access to our Client Care Program where employees can enjoy our client lounge, utilise resources or simply talk to someone who cares about their situation.
- 10% discount on any purchase from our online care shop.
- In-house training sessions by one of our qualified team members on topics tailored to the needs of your workplace.
Our Family Law Experience
New Way Lawyers is Australia’s first non profit law firm and we are transforming the way that family law services are provided. We exist to help our clients, not to make money for shareholders or partners. Our unique service provision model has been publicly recognised as making family law services more accessible, affordable and caring.
We practice exclusively in family law and have a team of 10 lawyers across five offices who have a combined experience of over 75 years practising in family law.
We provide our services Australia wide, apart from in Western Australia, and can deliver services in person or online.
We partner with employers across Australia to provide EAP to their employees.
Call us to discuss our EAP service and receive a quote.